Ever since I bought my first mint top a few years back, I have been obsessed. I have accumulated tops, shorts, nail polish, among other mint green items. It reminds me of summer and being at the beach (which is a much needed feeling when it is snowing in April in Ohio)! Hopefully it will warm up enough soon so that I can bring out my mint clothes!
Here are some of my favorite picks that will allow you to incorporate mint into your everyday look:
1. Kate Spade Dress.To purchase this dress is a little out of my price range ($348), but you can rent it from Rent the Runway for only $70! And if you fall in love with it so much that you have to purchase it, you can get it here.
2. Butter London Nail Lacquer. I received my first Butter London products from a friend as a birthday gift and ever since, I have been hooked. It lasts longer than any of my other nail polish has and it comes in a bunch of colors, including this mint green color called “Fiver”.
3. Mint Pump. I don’t wear high heels often, but these are adorable! They would look great with a sundress.
4. Wristology Watch. I wrote a post a while back about getting my first Wristology Watch ,and I still love it! This mint green one would make the perfect summer addition (and may just have to make an appearance in my jewelry box)! And if you sign up for their emails, you get a code for 10% off their watches!
5. Vera Bradley Tassel Necklace. I was unaware that Vera Bradley made jewelry until I found this adorable necklace! You can get it here.
6.Mint Crossbody Clutch. This bag is the perfect size to wear as a cross body. And it’s on sale for less than $18!
And if you are looking to invest in a swim suit, this mint one from Marysia is perfection.