I can’t believe it is already May! There are so many exciting things happening this month, the first of which is being finished with classes. Finals are next week so I’ve been putting in 14 hour work days (not fun at all), but the end is in sight! Here are some fun reads and finds to help get you through the week:
1.Striped Flats. These flats are adorable and would make the perfect addition to any shoe lover’s collection! To make it even better, they come in larger sizes so that even those of us with larger feet can enjoy.
2. Do horses in the Kentucky Derby even know they’re racing? With the Kentucky Derby quickly approaching, this article helps readers understand what goes on in a horse’s head as they are running.
3.Pineapple Appetizer Plates. With summer right around the corner, these appetizer plates are the perfect addition to any summer party!
4. Gilmore Girls Quiz. Since I just finished binge-watching Gilmore Girls, I had to post this quiz! Take a study break and see how close you were paying attention!
5.Lobster Leggings. These leggings may be the cutest things I’ve ever seen! I think they will end up being a “being done with finals” present to myself (:
6. Pineapple Tote. If you can’t already tell, I love pineapple prints! This tote would make the perfect pool bag!
7. White Dress. For those who are required to wear white dresses for graduation (whether high school or college), but don’t want to spend a fortune on a dress that will be worn only once (and isn’t your wedding dress), this dress is for you!
8. Cheetah Cubs. The Cincinnati Zoo has cheetah cubs that I cannot wait to go see! Head to the Cincinnati Zoo to see all of the zoo babies. Here is an adorable picture of one: