With spring break less than a week away, it’s time to start packing! Depending on where you go, there are many things you may need. I’m heading home to South Carolina (with Thomas) on Sunday and I am getting ready to pack. I always try to make a list of things that I need to pack to make sure that I remember everything.
What’s going in my suitcase for spring break (besides clothes, of course)?
1. Camera. I love my Nikon Coolpix, but haven’t gotten much use out of it lately. Spring break is the perfect time for me to get back into photography. This camera is the perfect mix between a tiny point-and-shoot camera and a DSLR. Here is a newer model of the one I have!
2. Sunglasses. I love aviators, I have 3 pairs and I keep buying more (oops!). Here are some new ones that I would love to add to my collection (and they’re under $6)!
And whenever I bring sunglasses, I always make sure I have a sunglass strap (aka croakie)! I love my Lilly Pulitzer one!
3. Water Bottle. I’m going to be doing a lot of walking around in the heat, so having one of these is very important. I haven’t decided which one to bring yet, but these two are my favorites!
Contigo Water Bottle CamelBak Water Bottle
I put on a monogram sticker on mine to personalize it (and so that I wouldn’t lose it)!
4. Welch’s Gummies. I have a 7 hour car trip ahead of me (each way), so car snacks are a must. I love Welch’s Berries n’ Cherries because they are made of real fruit and are delicious!
5. Crossbody Purse. These are great when you know that you’ll be doing lots of walking. I have a few in all different colors, but my black one is my go-to. Here are some cute cross body purses!
Target Quilted Crossbody
Or if you want something with a fun pattern, I love this one!!!
6. Playlist. This is not actually going to be physically in my suitcase, but it is probably the most important thing to bring with me for the long drive. I made a 133 song, 8 hour and 24 minute long playlist of some of my favorite songs from the past 8 years (some of which I haven’t listened to in about that long)!
For those who haven’t had spring break yet, have fun! And for those who are just returning from spring break, I hope you had fun!